President and CEO
With a career spanning more than 42 years, he began his career as an owner operator servicing department stores, grocery stores and big box retail. He is an accomplished and results-driven Operations Executive with broad based expertise building and leading highly effective teams while overseeing performance in the integrated facility services industry. His management philosophy fosters an environment of employee engagement and motivation.
- Transitioned many large projects including the Mall of America, Retail Store chains, United Health Care HQ, MSP International Airport, Boston Scientific, JP Morgan Chase, Honeywell and American Express and has overseen airport operations at SAN, SNA, LAX and PHX airports.
- Extensive experience serving clients throughout the United States with more than 25 years in the Midwest based out of Minneapolis.
- Has a demonstrated record of success managing and strengthening client relationships; gaining insight into customer challenges in order to recommend solutions tailored to address unique facility needs.
- A leader in implementation of CMMS systems integration and project management software. Including Work Order management, project scheduling, quality assurance programs, and occupant feedback. Jeff will build KPI’s and setup metrics tracking and reporting as well as be a critical component of the quality program.
- Over 40 years of floor care experience and is a SME on floor care programs, equipment implementation and worked as a manufacturer’s representative for a leading floor care chemical and equipment supplier early in his career.